Adding custom questions to scheduling links
Sometimes you need to gather additional information from schedulers, such as "What are we discussing today?"
By default, we collect the scheduler's full name and email address. To add custom questions, click on the "Settings" button in the left sidebar:
Then, scroll down the the "Questions" section and click "+ Add a question":
We offer the following question types:
- Long text. Accept multiple lines of text input.
- Short text. Accept a single line of text input.
- Checkboxes. Offer a list of options and accept multiple answers.
- Radio Buttons. Offer a list of options and accept a single answer.
- Select Menu. Offer a dropdown of options and accept a single answer.
- URL. Accept a website address.
- Hidden. Accept prefilled data from the query string. (This field type is not visible in the user interface). Learn more about prefilling data
Your custom questions will appear on the scheduling confirmation step: